An easier more cost effective way to ship
- Molded Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Surprisingly tough and durable
- Will hold up to 1400 lbs safely
- Compliant with ISPM #15 guidelines
- More cost effective than plastic or wood
- Lightweight (avg. 6 Lbs.), which means lower shipping costs
- Safe to handle - no nails or sharp corners
- 100% recyclable
- Strong - has a high strength to weight ratio
Easier to Ship:
Less weight means less freight
The Foam Pallet averages only 6 lbs., making it lighter than plastic or wood. Less weight per pallet saves on freight costs.
Easier to Identify:
Obviously different than the typical ISPM #15 wood pallet
The Foam Pallet is easily identifiable and conforms with ISPM #15 guidelines. This is important when you are faced with constantly sorting similar looking wooden pallets into ISPM #15 conforming vs. non-conforming stacks/piles.
Easier to Store:
Easy stacking makes for easy storage
Easy-to-align outer-edge wells make the Foam Pallet easy to stack and store. Its intelligent design makes the Foam Pallet surprisingly tough and durable.
Easier to Handle:
Foam Pallets are lightweight and safer to use
Its light weight allows anyone to handle it with ease. With a Foam Pallet you don’t have to worry about your employees becoming injured from nails, sharp corners, splinters, etc.
back to molded foam